What is the Shuttle Program?
Last updated on August 23rd, 2023
The Shuttle Program is a discovery program designed to explore the capabilities of Kinéis' satellite connectivity service. This turnkey solution is meant to qualify your business case, help you build a framework for your future solution, and unlock the full potential of the data generated on the field.
The Shuttle Program is the end-to-end solution offered by Kinéis, combining:
- One or several Kinéis Explorer devices
- Unlimited access to Kinéis connectivity service
- Access to the Kinéis Insight demonstration platform
- Support and business recommandations throughout the duration of your Shuttle Program journey
The Kinéis Explorer is a highly adaptable demonstration device, enabled with Kinéis connectivity. Battery powered with micro-USB charging option, this ready-to-use device is compact, versatile and combines four sensors, GPS, dry contact, and a button. Designed to fit most environments, the Kinéis Explorer offers multiple mounting options. It allows you to start testing your ideas and supports your proof-of-concept.
When subscribing to the Shuttle Program, you are given access to the Kinéis Insight platform. It allows you to retrieve and analyse data from the field, and offers many possibilities, as described hereafter.
- Data collection and visualisation: with the Insight platform, you can access the latest data available, and build an application suited for your use case.
- Take decisions based on your data: the Insight platforms gives you analytics about your assets and enables notifications and triggers configuration.
Helpjuice Info Callout Title
- What is the Shuttle program?
- Shuttle program journey
- Explorer device quick-start guide
- Explorer device overview
- Explorer device user manual
- Explorer device configuration with the Kinéis Device Interface
- Distribution formats for the Explorer
Some of these articles have restricted access. If you need more access, please contact us on the Kinéis Customer Support portal.