On this page
Evaluation boards are available in different formats: KIM1 evaluation boards
For each document, select the document version according to your module's FW version (refer to paragraph Versioning in the beginning of each document to identify your module's FW version)
Please refer to the table below to identify the version of the documentation (Datasheet and Integration manual) related to your module series, considering the following information:
- The hardware (HW) version, determined by the Serial Number
- The firmware (FW) version, determined with the AT command AT+FW=?
For most modules, the Serial Number can be an indication for the FW version looking at the correspondence table below. However, the FW version must be finally determined with the AT command AT+FW=?, since the KIM1 may have been reprogrammed with a newer FW version after manufacturing.
|Manufacturing FW version
|Integration manual version
All further modules will be produced and distributed with the latest hardware and software versions. In case of any doubt regarding your module version and corresponding documentation, do not hesitate to contact us.
In the datasheet, you will find the electrical specifications, current consumption, module pinout, mechanical specifications, storage and soldering profiles.
In the integration manual, you will find the typical application circuit, UART communication description and AT commands manual.
- KINEIS-NT-19-0018 Kim1 Integration Manual v2.3.pdf
- KINEIS-NT-19-0018 Kim1 Integration Manual v2.2.pdf
- KINEIS-NT-19-0018 Kim1 Integration Manual v2.1.pdf
Application notes can be released for integration recommendations, to point out the changes between two firmware versions or to inform you about known issues.
- KINEIS-NT-22-0157 - KIM1 firmware v2.0 vs v2.1.pdf
- KINEIS-NT-21-0506 Kim1 power supply instabilities - Recommendation note v1.0.pdf
KIM1 Altium library (footprint, step file and symbol): KIM1 Altium Lib V1.zip