What is the Space Priority Program?
Last updated on July 27th, 2022
The Space Priority Program is a discovery program mainly designed for device manufacturers. The program can also be suited for end-to-end integrators and tech enthusiasts that need to get familiar with the Kinéis connectivity from the device point of view.
Content of the package
When subscribing to the Space Priority Program, you will receive the following package:
- Modules for the first prototypes
- An evaluation board for the selected module, with the required form factor, along with all the accessories needed for a quick start (power supply and communication cables)
- An off-the-shelf or integrated antenna, selected by Kinéis for the best size/performance ratio
Access to the resources
When starting the Space Priority Program, you are given an access to the full content of this knowledge base:
- Documentation for every hardware product (datasheet, integration manual), regularly updated with the latest evolutions
- Software libraries for different hardware platforms (Arduino, Nucleo STM32 etc...) implementing the module/chipset commands
- Software libraries to implement the communication protocol (message formats, satellite pass predictions etc...)
Privileged access to Kinéis IoT connectivity
During the whole duration of the program, the Kinéis connectivity is unlimited so you can perform some tests without watching your data consumption. The data transmitted can be retrieved on a web platform, or automatically distributed to your servers via APIs.
Our technical team is available to assist you on all technical matters, including (but not restricted to):
- First hands on the evaluation board
- Implementing the software libraries
- Retrieving the transmitted data on the web platform
- Setting up an automatic distribution of the data to your server
Besides, the added value of the Space Priority program also lies in benefiting from custom support for your project:
- Specific recommendations for your use case
- Transmission strategy optimization
- End-to-end validation of the first prototype