Last updated on July 18th, 2023
The alerting service is a very economic solution for back up or asset recovery applications.
|Alerting||1 alert allowed per month||
Why use the alerting service?
- Low fees during inactive periods
- No power consumption from the unpowered module
- 6h transmission period : guarantees satellite availability and data collection with repeated transmissions
- Average energy per alert window (6 hours with repetition every 60 seconds): 0.3Wh
Example use case : asset recovery device
- Kineis Module off and unpowered for 2 years during normal device operations.
- Anomaly on product behavior triggers an alert.
- Kinéis module is activated and transmits the alert by sending 1 message every 60 seconds during a 6 hours window.